Maybe she has inherited her mother's affinity for food. As of yet, the only thing she really dislikes is sour pineapple (but if its sweet she'll eat it). She loves all kinds of veggies, fruits, grains, meats, and dairy. Perhaps she carries it around, hoping to be ready, should anyone have a tasty treat to offer her. On the other hand, it could be the colors, and texture, or just the way it feels in her little hand. Who knows?
I love this stage of her development. This is the time babies begin to mimic. She likes holding the spoon to my mouth, looking at me expectantly, and saying "mmm....". Of course, I can't resist; so I pretend to eat it. This often times creates smiles, giggles, and delighted squeals. Ah, nothing better.
For now, I'll just enjoy the tiny tapping sounds, as her spoon hits the kitchen floor when she crawls; knowing that some day soon she'll outgrow it, and it will only be but a sweet memory.
Hey you finally have a comment spot. There are a couple links on my blog like the 3rd one down where it explains how to get new layouts etc. I am so happy you guys have a blog!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!!! She is adoreable:)
ReplyDeleteThat is quite funny. :) I think my comfort item was my blanket... can't remember if I carried it everywhere though...
ReplyDelete